Human Synergistics Canada
246 James St., South,
St. Marys, Ontario N4X 1A2
Human Synergistics International has been leading the field in culture research for 30 years. Their research demonstrates the links between culture and performance, and their experience shows that culture can change.
The business is committed to helping organizations measure and transform their cultures from predominantly Aggressive/Defensive or Passive/Defensive to Constructive norms, and improve their performance in the process.
Human Synergistics' organizational measurement tools are designed to:
- Measure organizational culture, climate and effectiveness
- Identify the levels for change
- Pinpoint barriers to adaptation, member engagement, and organizational effectiveness
- Develop strategies for building high-performance cultures
- Monitor change and improvement over time